With an excellent maintained fleet of barges and push boats, B&Z is prepared for all your barge service needs. From diving platforms to mechanical dreading, outsource all your barge needs and save.
BZ DIVING BARGE SERVICES
If you are in need of a barges for your job, consider outsourcing your barge needs before you make the decision to rent or buy. B&Z Diving Services is a specialist in erosion control, working above and below the water to supply our clients with bank stabilization and underwater engineering solutions as well as commercial diving for a range of industrial needs.
Tight or challenging spaces are no problem: our barge fleet includes a range of sizes to suit your needs. Large or small, shallow channels or weight limits, we can supply you with the solution you are looking for.
In addition, we offer a wealth of erosion control and diving expertise that can add immeasurable value to your project. It’s like having a whole new team when and where you need it – without the ongoing expense or organizational headaches.
WHY OUTSOURCE YOUR BARGE NEEDS?
Choosing to outsource your barge needs as opposed purchase or rental has many benefits, both to you and for your client:
- Focus on your job and not on the barge issues
- No ongoing expense, upkeep or management of the barge
- Wide range of barge equipment to suit any job
- Truckable barges for inland lakes or canals
- Full line of excavating and erosion control equipment available
- Allocate your resources to other projects or equipment
- Well-maintained, safe and reliable
- Fast response
- Rock-solid results
To add value to your barge outsourcing, B&Z can provide you with:
- Canal excavation services
- Erosion control services
- Crane work
- Materials hauling
- Diving support
- Mechanical dredging with GPS
- Support platforms
- Debris removal
- Residential and commercial services
We proudly offer our underwater quick-response engineering solutions worldwide.
- ACBM materials acquisition
- Mat delivery, placement, shoreline and underwater installation
- Terra-Lock System™ installation of load-locking anchors